Charged with a drug offense? Fight back. Call a drug charges defense lawyer who knows how to build a strong defense and force the prosecution to prove its case. At our law firm, you will have an experienced criminal defense attorney who was a former district attorney and is a certified criminal law specialist.
Contact Us • 714.544.9844 • Free Consultation
Former Deputy DA • Certified Criminal Law Specialist
In Orange County, California, the Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein is well known as an aggressive law firm. We firmly believe that whether you feel you are innocent or guilty, you need an aggressive defense from an experienced lawyer. When facing drug charges, your freedom is at stake; don't take chances.
Drug charges are serious at every level. Even a misdemeanor drug conviction will give you a criminal record. More serious drug charges can result in prison time. While alternative sentencing may be available in many cases, we work first to keep charges from being filed or for dropped charges.
- Drug possession: cocaine, marijuana, meth, ecstasy, illegal prescriptions
- Drug possession with intent to sell or distribute
- Drug trafficking
- Forging prescriptions, prescription fraud
- Drug manufacturing, drug cultivating (marijuana grow houses or farms)
We investigate the charge and protect your rights. The police can be too enthusiastic in their zeal to make a drug arrest. If drugs were found through an illegal search and seizure, we will move immediately to disallow the evidence and drop the charges. Police procedural mix-ups can often derail a case — if you have a lawyer who knows how to investigate.
If you are facing drug charges, you will want a criminal defense lawyer who knows the criminal justice system, and who will make the prosecution prove its case. Attorney Loewenstein is a former deputy district attorney. He is also a certified specialist in criminal law, one of the few lawyers who has earned that distinction from the California Board of Legal Specialization.
Contact us for a free consultation.
- In Orange County, CA, Didn't Have a Drop to Drink but Still Got Arrested for DUI? Were you arrested for DUI but didn't have a single drink all night? It's a common misconception that if you have a blood alcohol content under 0.08 ....
- Driving Under the Influence of Ambien in Orange County CA Ambien is a commonly used sleep aid. What isn't commonly known is that there are a significant number of reported cases of people "sleep driving" ....
- Driving While Under the Influence of Drugs in Orange County, CA Many prosecutor's offices, including the Orange County District Attorney's Office, now have special Deputy District Attorneys who are designated to ....