There are a lot of criminal defense lawyers in Orange County and Southern California, but they are not all the same. If you are seeking an attorney who puts your concerns first, who communicates with you throughout the case and, most of all, who has the experience to fight for your freedom, we invite you to contact the Orange County Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein.Contact Us • 714.544.9844 • Free ConsultationFormer Deputy DA • Certified Criminal Law Specialist
At our law firm, we handle the full range of criminal felonies and misdemeanors, including the following:
- Arson: Arson is a specific intent crime that requires specialized knowledge and ability to be able to effectively defend against the charge. Years of experience practicing exclusively criminal law, have given us that ability.
- Assault: What really happened? Our law firm can investigate the incident and defend you against assault charges.
- Combat Veterans Court: If you are a combat veteran who has been or should be diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and you are now charged with committing a crime as a result of that diagnosis, should you be treated differently? We think so. If you have given your time, your effort and your mental and physical health to your country, we think your country should repay that debt by helping, not hurting you.
- Domestic Violence: The police are under pressure to arrest someone when they respond to a call. If they arrested you, you need a lawyer. You could be served with a temporary protective order that restricts you from returning to your own home. Without skilled representation, the protective order could get extended to last up to three years.
- Drug Charges: Our first response will be to assure your rights were respected. Was the search proper? Tell us what happened. If the evidence was collected in violation of your rights, it cannot be used against you, whether the charges involve simple possession or narcotics Prescription Drug Fraud.
- DUI/DWI and DMV Hearings: A quick and aggressive response can be to your advantage in a drunk driving case. Whether you are facing charges for your first offense drunk driving or Repeat DUI/DWI, you can count on us.
- Elder Abuse Defense: Few areas of the law are as sensitive and carry the stigma that this charge does. Decisions that seem right at the time can be questioned later. If you are accused of this you need a lawyer who can present your side effectively and sensitively.
- Expungements: There is no need to live with the embarrassment of answering yes, I have been arrested and convicted of a crime. In many cases we can help you change that. Call us to see if you are eligible for an expungement.
- Gang Crimes: Gang crimes are prosecuted by special units within the District Attorneys office who utilize gang experts to the fullest. You need a defense lawyer who has an equal or greater knowledge than the people you are up against. Being a former deputy district attorney has given Mr. Loewenstein invaluable insights and abilities in this area.
- Homicide: Experience is important in every homicide case, from first degree murder cases to Vehicular Manslaughter cases. In every murder case we take to trial, our focus is on our client's freedom and future.
- Juvenile Crimes: When a minor child is arrested, talk to a lawyer who has a working knowledge of the California juvenile justice system. Please see our Additional Information on Juvenile Proceedings.
- Kidnapping: Many aspects of this charge are technical and a successful defense rests on the knowledge of these technicalities. Don't trust your defense to anyone who isn't a criminal law specialist.
- Probation Violations: We see people accused of probation violations everyday in our office. We can help you present a successful defense.
- Sex Offenses: Even a misdemeanor conviction can mean registration as a sex offender. You need an experienced defense attorney if you are facing ANY sex offense -- sexual assault, child pornography, Internet solicitation (or other Internet Sex Crime), indecent exposure or another sex crime.
- Theft: From shoplifting to grand theft auto, we protect out client's rights and build a strong defense.
- Three Strikes: The three strikes law can have devastating consequences. The better your lawyer, the better your chances are of a good outcome. This is no time to compromise on your defense. Call our office immediately if you are looking at a strike.
- Vandalism: Vandalism charges carry consequences that have nothing to do with the property that is destroyed. For example, you can lose your driver's license for a conviction of vandalism. You need a lawyer who understands the intricacies of this charge.
- White Collar Crime: Reputations and careers can be devastated by arrests for fraud, embezzlement or other white collar crimes. Our law firm investigates and works in the best interests of the client.
When your reputation, future and freedom are on the line, you need a criminal defense lawyer with the experience and ability to challenge the evidence, investigate the alleged crime, protect your rights and fight for your freedom.
Contact us for a free initial consultation. From our law offices in Tustin, we defend clients throughout Orange County and all of Southern California.