All lawyers are not created equal
The Law Firm for an Aggressive Defense
Being arrested means it's you against the State of California. At the Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein in Orange County, we are used to fighting against those odds. If you want an aggressive, experienced defense that begins immediately when you retain our services, call us and tell us about your arrest.
Contact Us • 714.544.9844 • Free Consultation
Former Deputy DA • Certified Criminal Law Specialist
Experience is important. Criminal defense lawyer Rudolph E. Loewenstein is a former deputy district attorney, so he understands the prosecution and how it works. He is also a certified criminal law specialist, a recognition earned through extensive and successful experience.
Your rights are important. You know you have rights under the law. Our law firm will work to protect those rights. Our law firm also has a list of rights that we extend to every client who comes to us:
- The right to an aggressive, creative defense
- The right to the prompt return of all telephone calls
- The right to be kept informed at every step of the proceedings
- The right to have court appearances made personally by the attorney retained
- The right to be treated with the utmost dignity and respect
- The right to have confidentiality scrupulously protected
- The right to an attorney who maintains the highest level of personal integrity
- The right to an attorney whose early, aggressive and knowledgeable intervention may result in dismissal or mitigation of the charges
Your freedom is important. When you have a free initial consultation with us, that is an opportunity for you to decide if this is the right lawyer for you. We will also make a decision about whether we are the right law firm for you — the right law firm to tell your story and fight for your freedom.
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation. We represent clients in Orange County and throughout Southern California.
- Combat Veterans Court
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Charges
- DUI / DWI & DMV Hearings
- Elder Abuse Defense
- Gang Crimes
- Internet Sex Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Juvenile Crimes
- Prescription Drug Fraud
- Repeat DUI / DWI
- Sex Offenses
- Three Strikes
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- White Collar Crime
JAIL INFORMANTS UNDER FIRE IN ORANGE COUNTY
"Attorney Scott Sanders was defending two high-profile death penalty cases in California when he realized evidence in both cases was coming from the same jailhouse snitch... read more"
MAN WHO KILLED REHAB ROOMMATE GETS PROBATION
"An 83-year-old man was sentenced to lifetime probation on Friday for beating to death his 94-year-old rehabilitation center roommate and telling authorities he was upset because the man was singing loudly... read more"
- In Orange County, CA How Does a Case Get Filed? Ever wonder just how a case gets filed? Let's say you and a neighbor get into a shouting match and the police are called. You are interviewed by the
- In Orange County, CA, Be Careful What You Tell Your Therapist Stephen Collins, the actor, told the truth to his therapist. He wanted help with a disease. He felt sick and needed guidance. So he told his therapist
- DUI of Ambien in Orange County, CA The media has reported a rise in the number of prescription drug DUI arrests in recent months. It is important to know that if you take a prescription
I want to pass on to you my sincere gratitude for all your effort on the work you did to assist ___ in his case... Your dedication and legal expertise went beyond any reasonable expectations, and you never gave anything less than 1000% professional service- and for that myself, and I am sure the entire family, are forever grateful. You truly are the Best. You are a Miracle Worker in the Legal Profession. - M. M.
We really need to thank you for your efforts on M's behalf over the last few weeks. Your honesty, integrity, skill and experience are all too obvious. You turned a potentially disastrous situation around in no less than truly remarkable fashion. - M. C.
"Words can’t really express my gratitude for all of your help over the last few months. It really did take a lot off my mind and made the process easier to have someone I trust on my side to help. I just wanted to thank you again for your kindness and generosity…I greatly appreciate it." - C. S.