All lawyers are not created equal
The Law Firm for an Aggressive Defense
Being arrested means it's you against the State of California. At the Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein in Orange County, we are used to fighting against those odds. If you want an aggressive, experienced defense that begins immediately when you retain our services, call us and tell us about your arrest.
Contact Us • 714.544.9844 • Free Consultation
Former Deputy DA • Certified Criminal Law Specialist
Experience is important. Criminal defense lawyer Rudolph E. Loewenstein is a former deputy district attorney, so he understands the prosecution and how it works. He is also a certified criminal law specialist, a recognition earned through extensive and successful experience.
Your rights are important. You know you have rights under the law. Our law firm will work to protect those rights. Our law firm also has a list of rights that we extend to every client who comes to us:
- The right to an aggressive, creative defense
- The right to the prompt return of all telephone calls
- The right to be kept informed at every step of the proceedings
- The right to have court appearances made personally by the attorney retained
- The right to be treated with the utmost dignity and respect
- The right to have confidentiality scrupulously protected
- The right to an attorney who maintains the highest level of personal integrity
- The right to an attorney whose early, aggressive and knowledgeable intervention may result in dismissal or mitigation of the charges
Your freedom is important. When you have a free initial consultation with us, that is an opportunity for you to decide if this is the right lawyer for you. We will also make a decision about whether we are the right law firm for you — the right law firm to tell your story and fight for your freedom.
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation. We represent clients in Orange County and throughout Southern California.
- Combat Veterans Court
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Charges
- DUI / DWI & DMV Hearings
- Elder Abuse Defense
- Gang Crimes
- Internet Sex Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Juvenile Crimes
- Prescription Drug Fraud
- Repeat DUI / DWI
- Sex Offenses
- Three Strikes
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- White Collar Crime
NOT GUILTY VERDICT FOR MAN ACCUSED OF ASSAULT ON POLICE OFFICERS
"February 2, 2010, Orange County Register investigative reporter Tony Saavedra, reported on one of Mr. Loewenstein’s cases. Marco Escobar Nava was a passenger in a car involved in a DUI ... read more"
DEFENSE ATTORNEY SAVES MAN FROM LIFE IN PRISON
"Salvador Jimenez, owner of the Salon Guadalajara Dance Hall in Santa Ana was looking at life in prison for attempted murder and mayhem stemming from a shooting that occurred in June ... read more"
- OC District Attorney's Office Accused of Violating Constitutional Rights Recently the Orange County Public Defender's Office filed a 500 page brief with the Orange County Superior Court alleging that their client, Scott ....
- No More DMV? No More DUI's? Could it happen... No more DUIs? No more car accidents? No more driving on a suspended license? No more rites of passage like getting your drivers license at 16? You ....
- Can Police Search Your Cell Phone After a Traffic Stop in Orange County, CA? Imagine you are driving along and you get pulled over for a registration violation. The police officer asks for your cell phone along with your ....
I want to pass on to you my sincere gratitude for all your effort on the work you did to assist ___ in his case... Your dedication and legal expertise went beyond any reasonable expectations, and you never gave anything less than 1000% professional service- and for that myself, and I am sure the entire family, are forever grateful. You truly are the Best. You are a Miracle Worker in the Legal Profession. - M. M.
We really need to thank you for your efforts on M's behalf over the last few weeks. Your honesty, integrity, skill and experience are all too obvious. You turned a potentially disastrous situation around in no less than truly remarkable fashion. - M. C.
"Words can’t really express my gratitude for all of your help over the last few months. It really did take a lot off my mind and made the process easier to have someone I trust on my side to help. I just wanted to thank you again for your kindness and generosity…I greatly appreciate it." - C. S.