All lawyers are not created equal
The Law Firm for an Aggressive Defense
Being arrested means it's you against the State of California. At the Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein in Orange County, we are used to fighting against those odds. If you want an aggressive, experienced defense that begins immediately when you retain our services, call us and tell us about your arrest.
Contact Us • 714.544.9844 • Free Consultation
Former Deputy DA • Certified Criminal Law Specialist
Experience is important. Criminal defense lawyer Rudolph E. Loewenstein is a former deputy district attorney, so he understands the prosecution and how it works. He is also a certified criminal law specialist, a recognition earned through extensive and successful experience.
Your rights are important. You know you have rights under the law. Our law firm will work to protect those rights. Our law firm also has a list of rights that we extend to every client who comes to us:
- The right to an aggressive, creative defense
- The right to the prompt return of all telephone calls
- The right to be kept informed at every step of the proceedings
- The right to have court appearances made personally by the attorney retained
- The right to be treated with the utmost dignity and respect
- The right to have confidentiality scrupulously protected
- The right to an attorney who maintains the highest level of personal integrity
- The right to an attorney whose early, aggressive and knowledgeable intervention may result in dismissal or mitigation of the charges
Your freedom is important. When you have a free initial consultation with us, that is an opportunity for you to decide if this is the right lawyer for you. We will also make a decision about whether we are the right law firm for you — the right law firm to tell your story and fight for your freedom.
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation. We represent clients in Orange County and throughout Southern California.
- Combat Veterans Court
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Charges
- DUI / DWI & DMV Hearings
- Elder Abuse Defense
- Gang Crimes
- Internet Sex Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Juvenile Crimes
- Prescription Drug Fraud
- Repeat DUI / DWI
- Sex Offenses
- Three Strikes
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- White Collar Crime
DEPUTIES' SILENCE HALTS ANOTHER JAIL SNITCH CASE
"Rudolph Loewenstein, Ortiz's defense attorney, contends four deputies – Tunstall and colleagues Benjamin Garcia, William Grover and Bryan Larson..." read more
ORANGE COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT INVESTIGATES TAMPERING MYSTERY
"An investigation is underway at Orange County Superior Court to unravel the mystery of hundreds of court records that have apparently been..." read more
FORGERIES, FAKE PLEA DEALS, PHONY JAIL TIME: FBI RE-EXAMINING ABOUT 600 DUI, TRAFFIC CASES IN ORANGE COUNTY, SOME MAY BE RETRIED
"The FBI and county prosecutors are investigating fake plea deals and forgeries recorded in hundreds of DUI and misdemeanor traffic cases..." read more
- Elder Abuse in Orange County, CA I receive lots of inquiries about elder abuse from people who have read my previous blogs and visited my website. Most of the contacts are from folks
- Crime In The Court in Orange County, CA I have had many clients come to me and say, either jokingly or for real, can't I pay someone to "take care of this?" I always laughingly say, "This
- DUI with Injury. Felony or Misdemeanor? The DA has the right to charge a DUI where injury is claimed, with either a felony or a misdemeanor. What makes it a felony charge or a less severe
No one wants to be in the position of needing a criminal defense attorney, but I was. Luckily I foundRudy. He was compassionate, informative, professional and gave me choices. Most importantly he directed me on what he felt would get the best results in my situation. I am happy to say he was 100% right. He went to bat for me at a jury trial and hit a home run. He was not only prepared and knowledgeable, but had fantastic people skills with the jury. I whole heartedly recommend Rudy for any of your legal needs. Thanks again Rudy you are truly appreciated more than you'll ever know. - J. K.
I cannot thank you enough for all you've done to help me out. I knew from the beginning it was going to be a difficult situation, but you did everything you could to help me get the best possible outcome and we did. I couldn't be happier with how everything played out and I am extremely grateful for all you've done for me. Thank you again and I wish you nothing but the best. Take care! - J. B.
Thank you so much for your help with M. He is now clean and sober 8 months and doing very well. He is working and getting his community service completed. He has a new girlfriend in his life that is not part of the drug culture. I have my son back. The joy that I have in seeing a real smile light up his face is overwhelming. HIs eyes were black and vacant for so long. In current photographs he is almost unrecognizable. He is such a handsome young man. I am so grateful for your assistance in getting us through the worst time of our lives. Thank you. - S. D.