When you have been arrested or are under investigation, or when the police would like to "ask you a few questions," you need a criminal defense lawyer who will stand up for you on day one and immediately start the fight for your freedom.Contact Us • 714.544.9844 • Free ConsultationFormer Deputy DA • Certified Criminal Law Specialist
Clients come to the Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein in Orange County, California, because they want a tough, experienced and competent criminal defense attorney who will get the job done.
Through dedicated service to clients and a deep knowledge of criminal law, we work for dropped criminal charges, reduced charges, a dismissal or an acquittal — whatever is in your best interests, protects your rights and addresses the facts and circumstances of the case.Entrust your defense to more than 30 years of experience.
- If you have been charged with DUI (DWI), make sure you know all the consequences, including the loss of your driver's license. Drunk driving penalties increase for repeat DUI/DWI offenders. Have an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side.
- If the police have arrested you for a drug offense — drug possession, distribution, trafficking, prescription drug fraud or other drug crimes — talk to a defense lawyer who will assure your rights are protected.
- If you have been questioned about an assault or if you have been arrested for domestic violence, talk to an attorney you can trust — not the police.
- If you are being questioned for a white collar crime or if you have been accused of theft, don't try to explain what happened until you talk to your lawyer.
- If you are a suspect in a sexual assault, Internet sex crime or any sex offense in Southern California, protect your future; contact a sex crimes defense lawyer.
- If your minor child has been charged with a juvenile offense, ask for our experienced guidance in the juvenile justice system.
- If you have been charged with a homicide, make sure you have an aggressive criminal trial attorney who will fight vigorously for your freedom. Without a proper defense team, in California, you could face vehicular manslaughter charges or even second degree murder charges in connection with a fatal motor vehicle accident.
You have rights in the criminal justice system, and we will protect those rights. As a client at the Law Offices of Rudolph E. Loewenstein, you have the right to personal, dedicated and experienced service.
Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation.